The Tellico Difference
To enhance the Tellico Lake area as a place to live, work, and conduct business by prudently developing and managing TRDA properties and resources.
Competitive Site Selection Factors
- Located strategically to serve 75% of the United States population within one days driving time
- Labor costs below the U.S. average
- Pro manufacturing
- Low unionization
- Occupancy and Construction costs below the national average
- State taxes ranking among the nation’s lowest.
- Tennessee Valley Authority Electrical rates 19% below the U.S. industrial average
- Located only minutes from the juncture of two major interstates, I-40, and I-75
- One stop shop for Building Permit Approvals
- Excellent Corporate neighbors
- Located in the rapidly growing Knoxville-Oak Ridge Innovation Valley region.
- Onsite Cleveland State Community College, Monroe Campus
- No personal income tax on wages
- No State Property tax
- A right-to-work state
- Reasonably priced industrial sites
- On-site medical clinic
Quality of Life Factors
- Healthcare costs below the national average
- Housing costs in the Tellico area are below the national average
- Award-winning school districts
- Has a mild winter with average temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and average summer temperature of 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No state personal income tax
- Located on the shores of beautiful Tellico Lake